SISU Racing: Terms and Conditions of Booking
Payment can only be made by bank transfer. Details will be sent upon confirmation by you of your attendance.
Bookings are made and accepted only on the following conditions:
· SISU Racing hereinafter referred to as "We”, “Us”, or “Our” operates Training Camps as advertised or as arranged with “You”
· These terms and conditions relate only to the Training Camps covered by your booking. We can accept, therefore, no responsibility for additional arrangements that you make such as, but not limited to, your accommodation, flights or other travel arrangements.
· Your booking is reserved by the payment of a reservation deposit. We will at our discretion confirm your reservation in writing on receipt of payment.
· Your booking will only be guaranteed once full payment has been received. In addition, all medical and disclaimers information must be completed either at the time of booking or upon full payment. This should be made no later than 30 days before the start of the Training Camp. We will confirm your guaranteed booking in writing on receipt of full payment, completed and signed forms.
· A surcharge of 2% will be payable on all payments, including reservation deposits and balance payments, made by credit or debit cards.
· If your booking is made later than 35 days before the start of the Training Camp then full payment will be required at this time.
· Cancellations to any bookings must be made in writing.
· Your reservation deposit is not refundable under any circumstances unless you cancel within 7 days of your reservation.
· If you cancel earlier than 30 days before the start of the Training Camp we will refund any additional monies paid to us, less the reservation deposit and a £25 administration fee.
· If you cancel later than 30 days before the start of the Training Camp then no refund will be made. You will still be liable for any monies outstanding to us.
· We may, at our absolute discretion, try to remarket your booking. If we do so and are successful in filling your place we may, at our absolute discretion, refund you the monies paid to us, less the reservation deposit and a £100 administration fee.
· Many of our Training Camps include named coaches and elite triathletes. You recognise that it may, for reasons outside our control, be necessary for us to make alternative arrangements to the booking. In the unlikely event that this is necessary we will contact you immediately to discuss your booking and potential alternatives.
· We can accept no liability for other changes outside our control, including but not limited to:
o Unavailability of training facilities
o Unavailability of preferred training routes
o Changes to our schedule due to weather and or other circumstances including the demands of other athletes and the training group as a whole
· You also recognise that all endurance sports include an element of inherent risk. Your booking is, therefore, subject to your completion of:
o Our reasonable waiver form, confirming that you:
§ Accept complete responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to yourselves or others;
§ Will adhere to advice of our Coaches or other Representatives;
§ Will not endanger other athletes through reckless behaviour
o Evidence of your own comprehensive multisport travel insurance.
· You accept full responsibility for all damage to our equipment and / or civic amenities relating to reckless or inappropriate usage.
· We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time
· If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions you should contact us at email@example.com