Olympic Distance Triathlon Training Plan Advanced - 12 Weeks
This 12 week run-up plan is for the advanced triathlete, who has a solid base phase behind them which includes aerobic and race specific / speed work, looking for a high performance training plan.
This plan includes all of the relevent aspects: Aerobic endurance, speed, speed endurance / threshold and will test your fitness! Swim sessions include the above-mentioned aspects as well. All swim workouts are written with set rest intervals, or are built around your base 100 time, so you must know your base 100 time / pace in the pool.
If you're not sure, please reach out to me and we can clarify things. Any questions? Please contact me via my contact info.
What You Get
- A personal training calendar powered by TrainingPeaks.
- Log workouts and analyze heart rate, power, pace and other data.
- Receive optional daily workout notifications via e-mail.
- Upload your workouts from over 90 compatible devices.
- View workouts on the go with free apps for iPhone or Android.
- Training Resources and advice from TrainingPeaks.