100 mile/Enduro Mountain Biking Training Plan - 8 Weeks
Typically Enduro riders find that they have great skills and base endurance but struggle to maintain the high race intensity for the timed stages and then struggle to back this up for multiple stages.
With this in mind SISU racing has designed a training plan that focuses on building strength-endurance on top of their already established endurance base. Secondly we then sharpen your anaerobic threshold through interval training means they are able to rider harder for longer on race day.
We have found working with a number of athletes wanting to start racing enduro's, is that most of them are committed riders that have great base fitness and skills but lack the ability to hold their top end speed and lack strength endurance to get up the hills.
This leaves them fatigued and unable to hold race pace for the entire enduro. Using interval training and scientific training principles this training plan aims to take a rider with good base fitness and get them race ready in just 8 weeks.
Most riders will find that the addition of some well planned interval sessions will see their on the bike performance rapidly increase getting them ‘race ready’ in a short space of time. SISU Racing Online Training Plans are super time-efficient, easy to follow, and based on the most cutting-edge training methods.
What You Get
- A personal training calendar powered by TrainingPeaks.
- Log workouts and analyse heart rate, power, pace and other data.
- Receive optional daily workout notifications via e-mail.
- Upload your workouts from over 90 compatible devices.
- View workouts on the go with free apps for iPhone or Android.
- Training Resources and advice from TrainingPeaks.